DAE Fatima - Woman Amputee Photo - Amputee - Powered by Discuz!
| |
| |

Amputee

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2419|Reply: 8

DAE Fatima

[Copy link]

Germany

Post time: 2016-04-23 17:37:37
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
i want to show you some pictures of fatima. a german prostitute iirc.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Canada

Post time: 2016-06-26 11:28:03
| Show all posts
What's her story?
I remeber reading that she lost her limbs from infections due to IV drug use. True or not?

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Germany

Author| Post time: 2016-07-14 00:47:34
| Show all posts
I dont know... sorry

Use magic Report

Indonesia

Post time: 2016-08-02 09:35:46
| Show all posts
Prostitute ? Are you sure ?

Use magic Report

Germany

Post time: 2016-08-02 17:58:48
| Show all posts
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 123hasi um 2016-08-02 18:00

From - Sat Aug 15 12:13:21 1998

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.disabled-devoSubject: Silvia (aka Fatima): Translation

Now here's the (q&d) translation of the article on Silvia. Looks likeit's taken from a 1992 issue of "Bild", an infamous German "newspaper"(anyway the most popular one - this is one strong point againstdemocracy ;-) ).It deals mainly with her drug addiction, but nevertheless, enjoy!-- No Arms - But 2 Shots of Heroin a DayBy K. Schlichtmann (nomen est omen ;-) S.)Number of Fate 1999: extinguished lives. 1999 souls shot dead - lastyear'sheroin dead.It was a close call for Silvia B. (24) from Hamburg last year. She hasbeenlucky - if it is luck having to live Silvia's life.She's tall, slim - her brown curly hair cut short like a boy. She'swell-known in Hamburg, or, to be more precise, in the St. Georg Quarter,where the (hardcore? Hartgeld!) prostitution is located. Silvia sellsherworn-out body to everybody able to pay. Business goes well, hercolleaguestell. Many men like "women like her".The sleeves of her Denim jacket are folded under her ellbows. Silviadoesn'tneed them anymore: She has no hands anymore, no forearms.
--------------Four Weeks In Coma--------------
There is a file which describes in cold legal terms how Silvia became acripple. The file is in a drawer with the Railway Police in Hamburg. Theincidence Silvia B. carries the number 110 414/91 since a Monday lastyear.Hamburg, Central Station, platform 4. "The female person was caughtbetweenthe second and the third wagon, when the train entered. First Aid byparamedic, shutting-off of the scene by Fachdirektion 9.""The police assume attempted suicide" was written in next day's localnewspapers. Attempted suicide? Accident?"I don't remember anything," Silvia says when waking from coma afterfourweeks. Mother Hannelore B. (59) doesn't even rule out attempted murder:"Mygirl's been through so much..."Mother Hannelore's life consists mainly in waiting and fear. WaitingthatSilvia comes home to the little 3-room appartment, exhausted from thequestfor dope and clients - and fear of the telephone's ringing. Of anofficersaying: "We found your daughter. She is dead" - dead from a "hot shot",anoverdosis of heroin.Silvia needs at least two shots of heroin a day. The dealer injects thedopeinto the neck, the feet, the knees of the girl having no more arms.Half a dozen times Silvia tried to get off cocaine and heroin. Clinics,group therapy - in vain. "I won't make it, I know that," she says.And her mother buries her face in her hands, starts crying silently,thentells about the "old times", since she hasn't got the power to talkabouttoday. Silvia is nine years old when she moves from a small town in Hessen toHamburg. Hannelore B. works as an accountant. Silvia does well in herartsand sports classes, she wants to be a Kindergarten teacher later. At theageof twelve she gets in contact with a group which finances its marijuanaconsumption by stealing cars. Silvia has first experiences with thatdrug. There are indictments for minor theft - crimes to finance theaddiction. (Tra. note: is there an English term forBeschaffungskriminalit"at?)Hannelore B. together with her daughter moves to a different quarter,awayfrom the drug gang. She pays attention that Silvia visits schoolregularly. She needs tutoring in math. A neighbor, father of a family,offers help. Months later the 15 year old is pregnant...Nevertheless Silvia finishes highschool, starts a training program inadministration. She meets a friend from the old gang, they celebrate abit. Suddenly someone's got a needle (?) in his hand. "Don't be shy, youreally get a kick out of that stuff..." Since that night Silvia's anaddict.
-----------The Mother Fighting the Drug-----------
"How often did I roam the streets in those days, looking for mydaughter," themother says. She found her: absent-minded and cuddled together in a pub,on thekerb, where Silvia earns the money for her daily drug supply. She sawherdaughter lying unconsciously (?) on the street. She kept begging at thepolicestation: "Do something, for God's sake. My daughter is losing it, andthedrug dealers do their business as usual."Hannelore B. is more successful than most of the other mothers. She getshergirl into a therapy program in Southern Germany, far away from the mansupplying her with drugs, selling her body, beating her up in case shedisobeys. But the success is only a small victory; in the end the addiction wins.Sixweeks after the therapy's beginning Drug Girl Silvia stands in thestreets ofHamburg again.However, Silvia gets another chance (it's her last one, she only doesn'tknowit yet): When she was fighting death in the hospital for weeks, thedoctorsgave her a drug surrogate, wanted to gradually reduce the addiction.But Silvia doesn't want a replacement. She wants heroin, the purepoison.Only sometimes, on the couch in her mother's home, Silvia thinks about adaywithout the drug. Then she talks about her prostheses which she's gonnagetsoon, about the hope of being accepted to a drug community (acombination ofroom-mating and group therapy, S.). Or about her son, Robert, whom shewants toget out of the orphanage.Then the mother believes in a future for her daughter, too. She has hopeuntilthe daughter yells into her face: "You'll see, it'll soon be over, I'llsoonget my 'hot shot'!"When Hannelore B. heard this sentence for the last time from herdaughter, theyear 1992 was only one day old.
---------------

Use magic Report

United States

Post time: 2016-10-09 13:10:29
| Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archive|Amputee   

2017-03-26 17:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.124800 sec., 8 queries .